There are over 200 a variety of types of mushrooms to be spotted growing on our world which are “magic.” “Magic,” here, refers to the idea that, when you are eaten or brewed as a tea in the correct amount, these unexpected fungi ‒ also known as psilocybin mushrooms, or “shrooms” ‒ can quickly bring about distinct changes to your feeling, vision and physical feelings.
The magic mushrooms belonging to these origina are typically found in tropical and subtropical fields and woods. Generally speaking, they can be spotted on every inhabitable country in a wide type of habitats, from the urban lawn to the most moist of jungles.
Many magic mushroom strains are different species of Psilocybe cubensis, the so-called “commercial Psilocybe.” This is because P. cubensis is by far the most continuously developed species. Therefore, dozens of special strains have come about over the years. A number of psychonauts affirm that “a cube is a cube” in conditions of their properties. However, these strains can can vary in their strength, form, growing requirements, and in general yields.
In this article, you will see the list of the most popular magic mushrooms strains.
1. Panaeolus cyanescens (Blue Meanies)
2. Psilocybe cubensis (Cubes)
3. Psilocybe azurescens
4. Psilocybe caerulescens (Landslide Mushrooms)
5. Psilocybe caerulipes (Blue Foot Mushrooms)
6. Psilocybe cyanescens (Psilocybe cyanescens (Wavy Caps)
7. Psilocybe semilanceata (Liberty Caps)
8. Psilocybe Mexicana (Teonanacatl)
9. Psilocybe stuntzii 9Blue Ringer Mushroom)
10. Psilocybe tampanensis (Philosopher’s Stone, Magic Truffles)
More or less 14,000 mushroom species have been labeled all-around the world today. To these 14,000, just over 180 of these mushrooms are psychoactive (that is, contain psilocybin).
Find Magic Mushrooms Locally In Stores or Delivered To Your Door